Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

I am a Believer 



I used to be an Agnostic atheist. By definition an Agnostic Atheist is one who does not know for sure if any gods exist or not but who also does not believe in any gods.Just few days earlier I figured out that I am a believer too. 


I found my God. I don't know the Gender of the God but just for the sake of this article I am gonna personify the GOD as Man, otherwise I believe in Gender equality and so is my God!

I don't know him well because I never met him, neither we ever had a conversation. No interaction whatsoever! But there are few assumptions that I made just like other people . Which is perfectly fine I guess. Like He is honest,sincere and straightforward ,which are the things which qualifies him as a God. And The best assumption is about our relationship is the sweet deal that we both agreed upon.

If he wants me to do something, he would let me know. And I get to decline his request if I want and I ain't going to rot in Hell. 

There are not many rules or commandments! Just the one, remain Human!

My God isn't famous! He has no fans nor no devotees. he isn't upset about the fact and he doesn't want me to spread his message that he is Best of all! You know why, cos he got Swag!!

And there is one more vital reason that he is not famous.Beliefs are very private and personal subject. 

God is not a Tag!




No comments:

Post a Comment